You can’t tell me this wouldn’t make the most badass-looking ring gear of all time.
The Art of Staying Aloft: a photo series by Gloria Wilson of Small Mysteries.
you know what really turns me on?
Posing for Topman. (x)
Punk’s not dead. Just exhausted.
Punk needs a blanket. Maybe some chamomile tea.
shhhh. small noises. small baseline solo.
this is the cutest thing ive ever seen im going to cry
“In 1921, early suffragettes often donned a bathing suit and ate pizza in large groups to annoy men…it was a custom at the time”
I feel like we should bring this back.
KRIKOR JABOTIAN Chapter One Collection
Kit Harington | Vanity Fair
- learn how to coupon
- how to get free therapy
- clean bathroom tips
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- learn time management skillz
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- create a resume
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- organize your closet
- find the right career
- a list of stress relievers
- how to pick a major
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- buying a used car
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- read the news
- leave your childhood traumas behind
- how to quit smoking
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
Martin Freeman of the television show ‘Fargo’ speaks onstage during the FX portion of the 2014 Television Critics Association Press Tour at the Langham Hotel on January 14, 2014 in Pasadena, California[HQ]